|San Fairy Anne Sportive Start Selfie!|
Since I've had a bit more time on my hands recently I've rediscovered my old love for baking, I made these cakes on Saturday. Their gluten free and grain free, made with coconut flour (a healthy alternative to normal flour) and went down a treat with my friends. To fit the GB trend their in union jack cases, I have shared the recipe below I used my Nutri-bullet to blend them which worked really well...
1. Heat the oven at 175 degrees C, (350 F)
2. Mix all the dry ingredients,
3. Add the wet ingredients slowly and blend,
4. Place in cupcake liners to about 3/4 (they don't rise much)
5. Bake for 20minutes - until the knife comes out clean.
6. Wait to cool and decorate!
Makes 8-10, I would double the recipe...
You can decorate the cakes how you like depending how healthy you want them to be....
Honey and Sprinkles works well,
or Vanilla Buttercream (not so healthy)
Enjoy! I'm now of to the Pyrenees for a weeks training holiday...